WHAT IS THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
This is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 December 2016. April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. In all countries of the European Union (as well as in the Republic of Croatia) it applies from 25. May 2018 age.
OUR PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
We collect only the necessary contact information that is necessary for communication with each other,
- We process your data only with your consent,
- We use the data only for the purpose for which we have your consent,
- We do not sell, borrow or share your data,
- We do not send your data to third parties without your consent,
- We only keep your data for as long as necessary. After that, we delete them,
- We check the security of your data.
DATA ON THE CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data on this website is the Tourist Board of the Golden East zagorje area.
Contact details of the controller of your personal data:
HOW AND WHAT YOUR DATA WE COLLECT
- directly by the users of this website. Occasionally we collect only the necessary data (name, e-mail address, phone number, user message).
- using cookies
- automatic (through server logs) – data that is automatically generated. Server logs cannot identify you as a specific person.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of processing is mutual communication. Most often it is to respond to your inquiries through the contact form on this website, by e-mail or by phone.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of personal data on this website is your consent (consent of the data subject).
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
We will use your data for the purpose of mutual communication, and for establishing joint cooperation. It is also possible to use personal data for statistical purposes of this website. It is important that you know that we will use your data only for the purpose for which we obtain consent from you. You can also withdraw this consent at any time, and we will immediately stop processing it.
HOW LONG Do I KEEP MY DATA
We only keep data as long as there is a need to process the data. After that, we delete them.
ALL YOUR RIGHTS
When you leave your personal information on this website, you have the following rights:
- RIGHT TO TRANSPARENCY – You have the right to know our identity, our contact information, the purpose of processing your data, the legal basis of processing, storage period, etc. You can send a written request and we will send you an answer to all your questions regarding your data.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS DATA – You are given access to all your personal data that we process. You can request and obtain information about the data that is stored.
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION – If your personal data is incorrect, you have the right to request from us the correction of the data.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE (“RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN”) – You as a data subject have the right to request the erasure of your personal data at any time. Send a request to our e-mail address and the data will be deleted as soon as possible and no later than 8 days.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF DATA PROCESSING – in certain situations you have the right to request a restriction of the use of personal data instead of erasure. In this case, your data will be stored but will not be processed until further notice.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT – You have the right to object. Send the complaint to our e-mail address.
- RIGHT TO PORTABILITY – You have the right to transfer data to another controller without our hindrance.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT – You can withdraw your consent at any time. Send your request to our e-mail address.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY – You can contact the competent supervisory authority directly:
- AZOP – Selska cesta 136, 10 000 Zagreb, firstname.lastname@example.org
- RIGHT TO OBJECT AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS – You have the right to object to the making of automated individual decisions. Automated individual decision-making is making a decision without any human participation.
- RIGHT TO SOURCE PERSONAL DATA – You have the right to know how we obtained your data.
IMPLEMENTATION OF TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PROTECTION MEASURES
Security measures are provided to protect your personal data. Data is protected from destruction, loss and unauthorized access. Whenever possible, pseudonymization or encryption of personal data shall be used.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
PERSONAL DATA BREACH
In the event of a personal data breach, we will inform you and the competent data protection authority (no later than 72 hours).